Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Feeling panicky this morning

Hi Everyone,
    Feeling panicky and anxious this morning. Tingling in my arms, having a hard time focusing, and feeling like I have to run away. I am in a cover band and we had a show this past Saturday. I should have felt anxious then being on stage in front of people but I was ok. I think this is stemming from the adrenaline dump. I know my heart is fine so I just have to concentrate on relaxing, letting it pass then laugh about it.

Thank goodness I found this site. It make me feel better knowing there are other people out there who understands what I go through and go through similar feelings.

You may just be right. The big come down after the long weekend. But think of how good you done on Saturday on that stage. That is a major plus. You may just be a bit drained from the massive effort you put in. So be easy on yourself. Try and relax it up if you can. You deserve a day off. A reward for all the good work on Saturday.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

We really did have a good time. played in front of 130 people and they were dancing the whole time. thanks for the encouragement