I am 22 and have been dealing with anxiety for the past 5-6 years. I have managed to control it quite well. I can't remember how it all started but I usually find it in social situations. I'm fine if it's an event I'm looking forward to.. or if I'm going out to dinner with my boyfriend but it's certain situations that I begin to feel anxious about. It happens a lot when I start a new job.. or even now at a job I have been at for 3 years - the talk of going out to lunch or Christmas Parties with them I get that horrible feeling inside. I have a hard time eating when I have anxiety so the lunches are awkward. Other then that I am completely fine and have a great life!

Something has set me off the past week and I am stuck feeling guilt towards everything. It mainly has to do with my boyfriend. Things kept popping into my head and it feels better when I tell him but I just keep dragging up the past (we've been together for 7 years). Some things aren't serious but I know if I don't tell him I'll dread about it like - Times that I've flirted, danced with other guys, was attracted to other guys etc. My mind just keeps running and I need to stop feeling like this.