Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Research

Research

Hello!

My name is Marie Stacey and I am a third year student at the University of Liverpool. I am currently researching for my dissertation project which concerns persons who experience agoraphobia and how they treat different spaces, for example, cyberspace. Could you please contact me on the address below if you experience agoraphobia and are willing to participate in my research. My research will involve answering a questionnaire and/or being involved in a web chat with other persons experiencing agoraphobia or with just myself.

If you could help in anyway I would be very grateful.

All information will be treated ethically and strict confidentiality.

Thank you,

Marie Stacey

E-mail: [email protected]

If you would like to verify whether this is a legitimate dissertation research project please contact my tutor Bethan Evans

E-mail: [email protected]

Hello Marie.
    Wow, congratulations on making it this far in college! Not an easy task nowadays! I don't know if anyone will be willing to participate, but it never hurts to throw the question out there like you did. You never know, maybe you'll get alot of takers.
    Thanks for checking out the forum and if you ever have any comments or suggestions we'd like to hear them. Have a great day and hopefully see you around again.

Cath
    "Practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice."

I have fought anxiety attacks and agoraphobia for nearly 26 yrs. now. I will help you with your study.