Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Today I saw my psychiatrist. It was good talking to him.

Wish I could say that, I feel worse after seeing my therapist and psychiatrist, I'm very defensive apparently come across as difficult. In fact.. I've been told that by them both. I don't open up well enough, I hold back. They don't know what to make of me and I'm aware of the clock ticking.

Anyway, positive..

Drank a nice iced coffee today and that was about all I can say. Otherwise, just going through the motions I guess.
    Last edited by salvator here; 08-23-2019 at 12:10 AM.

Sorry to hear that you don't like meeting with your therapist and your psychiatrist, Salvator.

Thanks Mike, its not that I don't think I have the *right* therapists, they are a good match for me, wouldn't trade them, just I have serious trust issues and I admit it. They can only go by what they seen a what I tell them.. I give off mixed signals I suppose. I'm very honest with them though, hard to explain I guess. I'm awkward I think. Sorry for not making sense.
    Last edited by salvator here; 08-23-2019 at 11:05 PM.

What I did that was positive today was volunteering at a local library, then listened to music on one of their computers, then walked around a farmers market, then went out to eat.

I hung out with my dad today.

As a child and teenager, my dad and I spent a lot of time together. And all these years later, we're still close. He's a good guy.

That's truly nice to hear mike

Sometimes what I wouldn't give just to hear his voice again on the phone. He was good man and accepted me for whom I am unconditionally.

I'm glad you're father was a good man who accepted you for who you are as a person, Sal. Many people didn't have fathers who were like that.

One thing I did that was positive today was walk around a nearby village...after I found a place to park my car, that is.

Went out to eat for breakfast.

Today I went to an agricultural fair. I walked around the grounds and ate lunch.