Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thursday night while in the parking lot going to Starbucks, saw a nurses aid standing to the side of a parked car with the rear passenger door open. Their was a woman in the back seat. I asked if they needed any help and the aid said yes. I went over and helped the aid ( I did most of the work) get the woman out of the car into a wheelchair. The woman told me she had MS and I must say, she was heavy to lift up and put into the wheelchair and I am no spring chicken myself anymore.

Nice job, Kirk! I'm sure everyone involved appreciated your help.

Well done Kirk. I'm impressed.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

What I did today that was positive was this morning I went out for a walk around my neighborhood in order to take in some nice weather and fresh air. I also walked to get the runner's high. And I succeeded.

I had a fun talk to my mom It's one of my greatest motivation ;D

I took time out and did up a Budget Gaming PC Build for a friend that needed some advice.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

What I did that was positive today was commenting onto online forums such as this one. Doing so is often therapeutic for me, which is why I think me commenting on forums is something that's positive.

After all, hobbies do matter.

Bought 2 attractive young girls who work at Trader Joe's and who I am friendly with drinks at Starbucks.

What I did that was positive today is staying in my house, as I have a cold. I didn't want to leave my house and spread my cold to everyone else.

Went out and bought a pipe.