Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    I'm so grateful for this forum too.. And for you all to be so helpful and responding to me regularly. It really helps me to cheer up.. So thank you

Thanks for the kind words earlier jenmarrrr - hope this find you feeling better today.

Today I finished cleaning the walls, floors, roof, windows, sills, doors, and edgings + skirtings in the back room -
    Now going to repeat procedure in the hallways.

jarmar I think that forum helps me with anxiety as well. Fantastic inspiring people with inspiring stories. I feel addicted to it

I like this positive board! Today is my third snow day because of the crazy weather in St. Louis, and I was scared to have nothing to do and I was going to panic, so I ran a lot of errands with my dad. This might sound small, but it was nice to spend time together and accomplish some tasks.

Great job everyone! Wow Dave you're on a role! That's some serious motivation!

I'm all about the small things as well. today I worked up the courage to ask my teacher about how I could improve my assignment that I did so poorly on and how I can boost my mark. With anxiety.. Avoidance is a big issue for me, so it was difficult to get myself to get past my embarrassment and anxiousness and speak with her. But I'm happy that I did

Oh also, you all can call me Jenna or Jen, I'm sure my user name is annoying to type out

“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”

― Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by frankiecfc View Post
    Good for you. I'm all about the small things we do. They are all adding up and will make such a difference to us. I have just bought a little book to write little things in a to do list to keep me motivated every day and get little things done that help me through my day. As I cross them off, by the end of the day I will be content. Well done.

Ponders get up and go is inspiring me into action.
    That's a really good idea! Sometimes I will make small lists of things to accomplish and I love highlighting them as I finish, but a book is an even better idea because you can look back and see everything you have finished previously when you feel like you can't do anything.

Disowned my Drug Addict Son ... long time coming!

Did not yell at my hubby in the morning)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thanks Dahila . I can really appreciate that. HUG.

Much more positive than I - I go finish dog fence and not react to my other children - and treat them with as much respect, TY