Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    _002.jpgthank you tailspin, your Dalias are perfect and a beautiful pic.
    Dave, you are a hell of an photographer, and you do have a wonderful camera)) Congratulation on such beautiful pics. Your gardening is very neat too. You use the mulch which I use only under zucchini and cucumbers. The rest veggies do not like to have to much water close and the soil I have is very light, so we have to water a bit every two or three days. Flowers is other story, I put mulch there and water not more often than once a week, except astilbe it likes a lot of water. Five years ago I did not have any idea what I am doing. In the years I changed my view on gardening and on the plants I like. My favorite are lilies, no doubts. They hypnotize me)

I love them dearly _007.jpg_001.jpg_003.jpg

I also do this and that)DSCN3427_001.jpgDSCN3429_003.jpg
    I make sourdough bread, but it did not let me attach anymore files, next time.
    I started to wonder when I have time to get anxious and depressed? It looks like my life is very busy, do u think?

That's a trick question Dahila I guess we are only as busy as we are in that moment. Nice looking Loaves sitting on the bench there. Yea you got to watch the mulch with plants that suffer from mildew. I'll often lift the plans with a little trellising to protect cucumbers and whilst it may look like I'm not pulling the "Sugar Cane Mulch" back ... I am, it just spread really thin near the plants, (although your right, even a few bits can rot a stem) I pull it back and then wind blows a few bits back ... it's a continual process. Unfortunately I lost a lot of photos when one of my hard drives crashed ... lost years worth.

Water is hard to come by here ... Its a whole are it self. Nice harvest there! Take care guys. Thanks for the kind words Dahila.

Today ... was a quite day working on my slide show, however I did load the utility up for a dump run tomorrow. Slowly getting there. Going shopping for groceries very soon.

Hi Guys ... I stayed up some to finish the slideshow so you )guys might have something to watch if you have a few spare minutes today. you might want to site down with a cuppa as there is about 100 pic. I kept them to around 200K each and only on a second interval (however will be like 4-5 with load times ... I only have the early stages of my gardens as we lost a load of photos

I can barely keep my eyes open ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz I wrote a little bit about how I started gardening ... just scroll down some after the show.

Take care guys .....................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Be wll

SLIDE SHOW created for your entertainment.

http://groundedbyplants.blogspot.com.au/

Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Hi Guys ... I stayed up some to finish the slideshow so you )guys might have something to watch if you have a few spare minutes today. you might want to site down with a cuppa as there is about 100 pic. I kept them to around 200K each and only on a second interval (however will be like 4-5 with load times ... I only have the early stages of my gardens as we lost a load of photos

I can barely keep my eyes open ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz I wrote a little bit about how I started gardening ... just scroll down some after the show.

Take care guys .....................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Be wll

SLIDE SHOW created for your entertainment.

http://groundedbyplants.blogspot.com.au/

Dave.
    Kudo's for the patience!! Uploading 100 pics is no small feat. Usually I end up rolling my eyes wishing it would go quicker after uploading several haha.

The tomato's brought back memories. One of the only food items we could grow in our small London garden. So satisfying when they were ripe though. Just to grow something, so good for your esteem as a person, especially when you can get a bit physical too! My mum who suffers from bad anxiety and esteem problems also finds her mood increase through gardening. You can't beat that sense of achievement and contentedness you feel when it all begins to flourish and come together.

Plus you save a fortune in vitamin D supplements

I do believe man was made for the outdoors! Thanks for sharing.

Ponder I am speechless. Your garden is so well organized, you must have incredible knowledge. All the veggies are beautiful, and it looks like you grow everything. It is the way to go. Instead of eating poisonous GM foods, from store, which is usually a few weeks old, you eat crunchy and sweet products. Thank you for uploading the pictures. BTW you must work full time in the garden to create something so beautiful

Wow, Dave! I'm beyond impressed!! Your horticultural skills are something else! That is quite an operation!! Those veggies would hold their own against any of the delicious produce at our organic Farmer's Market. It's awesome that you know how to do all that. Must be so very satisfying too. Thanks so much for sharing those fantastic pictures! (PS: What was that big snake?)
    Love the fresh bread and tomatoes in your pics, Dahlia!!
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

This is random but i just wanted to share cuz i'm a proud mom. :P i'm a geckophile... I raise geckos... My carrot tail leopard gecko (the yellow one with black spots) is Loki and my flame crested gecko (the brown, white, yellow, and orange one) is Zuko. I love them very much and they are my pride and joy. Hopefully i'm gonna find a lady friend from Loki soon and I'll have baby leos running around :}

image-3087460887.jpg

image-2459823545.jpg
    Sometimes courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's just the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "we'll try again tomorrow".

Olive Yew, I have seen a few geckos in my time, but only little ones ... that is the most incredible gecko I have even seen. They have the most adorable face of all the lizards. Beautiful color and patterns there.

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed. The snake pic was the only one taken by someone else. I put it in, because we have LOTS of Diamond Back carpet Snakes in our Area, however they keep a LOT of poisonous snakes away. I have seen many around my sheds and felt it appropriate to set the scene was all In a dry area, with water, you always have to be on guard at certain times of the year ... generally they will move if not cornered.

Totally agree about the outdoors and full time job ... before I forget, I'm going to make a post about "loosing purpose in a mechanized world" but don't worry, will try to keep focused and not spiral like I typically do when contemplating. Edit - Actually, how about I change "Loosing" to "Finding"

Thanks again guys, hope you all had a well rested night and or a good day ...
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-08-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Gecko looks so cute, the face awesome, I love that little guy already. Thank you for showing it to us
    The regular bread, the one we bake it for over a year; Sourdough bread)
    _009male.jpg_010.jpg
    Last edited by Dahila; 11-08-2013 at 07:33 PM.