Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Walked today about 3/4 mile, was cold but sunny, it really woke me up I'll say though. Listened to my mp3 player while walking enjoyed the fresh air.

bought salt and put some on my driveway, My grandaughter slipped and fall down on Car , I am thankful nothing happened to her. then I put it on my ice covered driveway
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I hope everything is alright with your granddaughter; Lucky!

That sounds quite problematic. Glad nothing more serious happened.

I looked after my grandson overnight and saw a sensory Santa with him that day. It was a special one on one apointment. First time the little one was able to get so close to a Santa. He made a good connection and got a whole 15 minutes all to himself. It was awesome to watch.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Hi guys, she is ok, as a dancer her muscles are really strong and even she get hurt dancing (often) she recovers in hours, I am not sure she should dance 12 hours a week but she loves it, so granny gives her food then take her to dance. I had wonderful day on Market . Last week I had an event still behind 20 dollars, I sold 17 dollars worth, on this event , never again any school. They take money from vendors and do not provide anything.
    So I am very happy on today sales on market I had uploaded the pics on FB on my page but maybe i will put the kids corner here
    No I can not upload it here,
    if you want to see what I do I can share my page with you I mean the link
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Share away D Glad your grand grand daughter is doing well and the you had a better day at the markets. I will visit soon enough ... sorry I have been self absorbed. Always love seeing you in here on the forum.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

I went out for a short walk late this morning. I felt that I should since I knew I'd be indoors for much of the afternoon watching NFL football on TV.

Visited a relative I'd not seen in a while.

Purchased two pairs of blue jeans earlier today.

My other jeans are getting too old.

I was supposed to volunteer at an agricultural farm today. But winter weather had other ideas. Hence, I called my supervisor up to tell her that I couldn't make it in today. And that ended up being a positive thing because if I had tried to drive to the farm today with my car, it may have been too dangerous. I don't think the roads were in good condition near where I live today.

I felt that it would be better to be safe than sorry. I made the right decision.