Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    DSCN3156_011.jpgHumminbird 1.jpg
    tailspin there is not many people who can tap into someone, most of them use tarot , or playing or any cards, I have years of experience in this particular subject. Look around and use your intuition, you will find someone who is right for you. I know many people who can do readings , they chose not to, they usually pay the price for helping others. Anxiety, depression and sadness. It is not easy to deal with other people problems. eh life
    Hummingbirds and flowers help
    I am a member of quite few forums, and this one is the easiest to upload the pictures. I love it
    Last edited by Dahila; 11-06-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Beautiful, Dahlia! Loving all the photos! I agree that flowers and hummingbirds help! I have lots of flowers in my garden and I really enjoy them. I'll dig out some pics!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Hey guys, thanks for the interest in my beliefs, I think unfortunately there are to many people ego let you believe they can contact the spirit world and actually they prey on people who give them to many answers before they start! The wonderful thing about this woman I see is she only wants your first name in the diary and actually tells you not to speak to her before the reading and during only to give yes no answers if they are needed. It's not everyone's cup of tea but i guess that's what makes us unique

Mertazapine is going ok, I went to docs tues for a check up. It is helping anxiety so much but it is giving me the odd mood swing, he said to stay on it a bit longer to help it get in my system and see how I feel from there.,....sleep isn't a problem anymore either!

It's freezing today I wish I had lovely flowers in my garden still I'm thinking of trying a herb garden next year. Along with growing my own lavender. My daughter likes growing things and we have a lovely big garden with lots of strawberries in it.......I miss summer! I really must make more use of my garden next year.

Today I'm catching up on housework and walking the dogs after I spent most of the day yesterday taking my son to opticians to find out he has a lazy eye when he's tired so we have to be referred to hospital! That won't be fun! Then I shampooed the carpets in the house! I'm really looking forward to this weekend.....going to a tattoo convention Saturday then I have a day off being mummy Sunday as kids are off to their nanas!

Thanks again to everyone for replying to my posts and listening to me love hearing everyone's positive stories

Hannah (If I may call you Hannah? ) I only just saw you acknowledgement about my moving now. It will be sometime in January when the time comes to making bond payments and getting the truck and spring cleaning before we leave. Because I'm no way as fit as I used to be, have no friends to help me and my wife's MS ... selling most of what we have is actually going to make things a lot easier. My wife runs many groups where people give things away, that can actually be used by others, so we have also been giving a lot of things away as well. I think we shall slow down a little bit now ... (My wife struggles very much in the heat with her illness) Trying to clean the house room by room whilst still living in it is very hard. Unfortunately will be many hours away after we leave, so coming back is just impracticable. We are very mindful about leaving the place as we came into it, however such things end up being very stressful with many having to fight to get their bonds back. It really is good to be planning so many months in advance. Thank You again for your comment Hannah. I also really loved seeing that awesome fire … flicking between the two pictures shows how high it really went.

Sorry to hear you have been down Tailspin, but glad you were able to have a chat with your mum. Since you mentioning your mum a few times, I got in contact with my mother and she was very glad to hear from me. So thanks for the sharing and encouragement I got from you.

Loving those flowers Dahlia … I really like the anatomy of the white flower. It really is amazing to see the different structures of flowers and how the little insects and birds interact. Can’t remember if you named the one climbing on the fence there … it reminds me of a huge pineapple sage bush I grew once. It is different, but the colors very similar.

Oh … the Garden I showed was at my last place before this one. I intend to make a slide show on all my veggie patches soon. I’m kind of glad I am on that topic now - if ever anything gave me a real purpose in life … it’s digging the soil and growing plants that have real meaning. Like Dahlia said, about being connected and grounded with growing things. Very true for me. I miss it Very much. That garden was the last productive thing I did, before I spiraled over two hers ago. I think I will collect all my pictures and write about how gardening made me feel … as there will be no judgment in that, but only positive things. In fact I can see many inspiring metaphors to write about with regards to the connection I had with the earth, when I played in it like so.

Hi green eyes … glad you’re sleeping well : ) … My medicine helps with too. I was going to say something about the sharks preying on others … but glad you did. Also glad you’re happy about the work you got done and you have something to look forward to on the weekend. Hope you have a lot of fun on that day as well.

Thanks for chatting with me. Look forward to sharing that slide show with a few different gardens I threw together over the years. Take care guys … and be well.
    Dave.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-07-2013 at 02:22 AM.

DSCN3017_004.jpgDSCN3020_007.jpgDSCN3021_008.jpgDSCN3027_014.jpgDSCN3030_017.jpg

Dave the shrub with Hummingbird that's Honeysuckle, It took some time to get it. They are coming to red flowers. However this year I had seen maybe 5 only. I think they are dying. To much changes in nature too much of our doing. Herbicides, pesticide, drilling in the earth to get whatever we need to get, making our rivers and lakes dirty, the fish is dying....eh
    The white flower is a White lilly, I am fun of lillies, I had planted about 70 but only 9 survived due to mole living and digging corridors on my rock garden. Behind the flowers I have a huge veggies beds, and two herb beds. I am making a lot of salves so this year I need to plant calendula) It suppose to be fun. Lavender could be planted too, yes it will. I love the garden, but lately it seems that my energy level is down. This garden helped me to quit smoking. When I started to plant the shrubs and flowers, I had to check everything on internet. Planting all this flowers took my mind of craving for ciggy. Over 5 years ago, but flowers still stay with me. I think for people like us, gardening is a blessing.
    Psychics, so many liars, and frauds, feeding on people misery....
    Green eyes you are surprised that she wanted only yes or no. This is the way it suppose to be. With the Tarot cards I need to hear only yes or no. I do not need to take info from client. Would not make any sense with what I do. Actually I cut down, on it lately. Good, and honest person will not ask the question. People who feed on others suffering and make incredible money on it, are the leeches in this world. Whole my life i had spiritual help from my mom. I was blessed, having her. She died with all the secrets, I did not want to learn from her. I did some get some knowledge about herbs and making something from nothing ) yeah
    I envy you so much, you have mom, Ponder and Tailspin )
    I put a few pictures from July 2013

Hi everyone,

It's great the mirtazapine is helping you, prettygreeneyes. Can I ask whether it's increased your appetite? That's the one thing I'm worried about. I have read that that particular drug can cause quite intense food cravings and subsequent weight gain. It doesn't sound like that has been the case with you though, which is great.

Dave, glad you called your Mum and she was very happy to hear from you! I can't wait to see the slideshow you're putting together of all your previous veggie gardens. That sounds like a very therapeutic project. I really enjoy my flowers, but I haven't grown any veggies. Even the flowers I tend to grow in containers. The soil where we live is very lean. We have oak trees all around us and in our backyard too. And nothing much else. So I have a lot of containers for my flowers - mainly terracotta ones, but also some really big, deep boxes that my husband built for me out of redwood. Maybe next year I'll try some veggies! I do have basil and mint and rosemary growing. I love brightly colored flowers, mainly different shades of pinks and purples and a splash of yellow too.

Wonderful to see the beautiful shrubs flowering in your yard, Dahlia! I bet the hummingbirds are in heaven! I have a lot of fuchsia plants and the hummingbirds flock to them too. Love seeing the nice green lawn too! Almost reminds me of an English garden, with the lovely stone bird bath! Thanks so much for sharing the great pics! Oh, and congrats on quitting smoking!!

Here is a photo of your namesake which I planted earlier this year, Dahlia! And also a photo of a rose I planted when my Dad died back in 2008. It's in a big container, but every year it flowers beautifully. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom ((((((Dahlia)))))))

greatdahlia.jpg daddysrose4.jpg
    Last edited by tailspin; 11-07-2013 at 04:56 PM.
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Thanks Dave.

I honestly haven't felt any more hungry than usual, perhaps more inclined to kind of fancy certain foods. I stay really good in the week and have treat day at weekends just as usual. I've not gained any weight and have been on them 2 and a half weeks so far. Fingers crossed it stays the same

Quote Originally Posted by prettygreeneyes View Post
    I honestly haven't felt any more hungry than usual, perhaps more inclined to kind of fancy certain foods. I stay really good in the week and have treat day at weekends just as usual. I've not gained any weight and have been on them 2 and a half weeks so far. Fingers crossed it stays the same
    That is really good to hear, prettygreeneyes!! Yay! I'm sure it will stay that way.

(Check!
    )

Hi Turtle Joe How's things? Hope you are well.

Awesome garden Dahila! I see clearly the you really learned very much from the internet. It took me a while, but I eventually became focused on companion planting which really helped me connect in a big way. Your spacing seems to be spot on and everything is thriving so well. Thanks for sharing all that with me. Nice to see someone putting such space to work like that. Yea ... it sure can take a little effort to maintain something that large ... which is why I love herbs so much! Or any native plants that work with others in the garden. Veggies do take more time, however I will be looking into more low maintenance myself with me next attempts. Adopting a routine with little bit by little bit can be very effective. The healing aspect of growing anything for that matter ... is HIGH on my list for the next place.

Tailspin ... You take them photos' yourself. You have skill! I can almost small them.

I found a couple of interesting photos from another place before ... realates to how much ... that' when I did, I DIG This was when everyone ate my veggies. I also shared with others in the area. I would walk around to peoples houses I did not know much and ask if they wanted to organic corn, pumpkin, beans, cucumbers, tomatoes and so on. Some thought I was weird and others could not believe how much I was able to grow from my garden. unfortunately I am not sure I have pics of the sun flowers and Borage plant in full bloom. I grew some other flowering plants in that garden as well. This is before harvesting time.

P1010086
    by L_Plate_Dave, on Flickr

Backyard1 by L_Plate_Dave, on Flickr
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-07-2013 at 05:37 PM.