Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    I think this forum can help people.

Glad I made it through my appointment today without freaking out as I usually do and come unglued. I have white coat syndrome. Now I don't have to worry for another 6 months till I see him again. Glad its over.
    Last edited by salvator here; 10-08-2019 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Typos

Glad it went well, Sal.

Thanks, Mike, Overall.. it did go well and I have refills of Gabapentin to last.

oh Gabapentin such good medication. I was on it for 3 years but had a massive weight gain so I slowly weened of it
    The weight stayed on
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

What I did that was positive today was ordering a double cheeseburger for lunch at a local variety store.

I've consumed a fair amount of cheeseburgers lately. However, it's been a long time since I've eaten a double cheeseburger.

It was good and tasty. It hit the spot for me.

Thus far I've been hovering around 172 which is roughly 10 pounds higher from the beginning of the year. I'm prescribed 900 MG but only take 600 a day so long as things aren't that bad, sometimes only 300 MG. I stop eating by 8 PM now and that seems to keep the heartburn away as well. I'm not a muscular guy so I am overweight. I crave sweets for some reason and give in to the temptation.

Today I walked to the dollar store. Was tough coming back but worth it, I think.

I was on 900 mg and my daughter partner has some problems with nerv pain and he is taking it, I told him you are going to get a lot of weight and he did, Even he is working up. Gabapentin caused in me such hunger I had to eat all the time
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

What I did that was positive today was think about how much progress I've made over the years with my mental health issues.

I was working in my dream world today , because of busy Saturday I am low on facial moisturizers . Working downstairs make me so positive, My first meal was a 4 pm I tend to forget about food when I am busy
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore