Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Positive Thing

I persistently reminded myself to stay on "my side of the street" and did not get involved in a loved one's stresses. I stayed to the side and worked on my own little projects. I told the person that being around stressed people who have anxiety is not good for me. It hurts my health. Eventually they went off and became a bit calmer. That was a triumph. I didn't "join the fight." I did not engage.

I made decorations for my niece's birthday party. I've always enjoyed crafts but haven't done anything crafty in many months, so I enjoyed it.

I may have finally gotten myself a job with animals and a good one.

I went out to eat today for my lunch. I had a cheeseburger at a local diner.

Going out to eat at local diners is therapeutic for me.

I went out to dinner with 2 friends of mine.

Wow! All of these are great and inspiring to me. I helped a friend tonight who is a neighbor and English is her second language. Someone stole her cash card and I helped her file a report. Helping others is therapeutic for me and when I'm helping someone I'm not worrying!

"...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

I fixed my laptop today!

I was watching the election 2 days ago and I fell asleep trying to await the election result. I must have accidentally knocked my laptop off my bed and knocked something loose. I ended fixing it today.

I ordered new tires for my car for the upcoming winter today, so it's one less thing I don't have to worry about at the present time.

I took Snickerdoodle cookies to a neighbor who did something really nice. If you've never had those, they are delicious cinnamon sugar cookies. I used the Krusteaz box mix and they came out great.