Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindalex View Post
    I got my much-needed sleep, then I satisfied my burger craving. Does that count? I pet my dog. (Boring day)

Created a new Blog Page.

I did some (much needed) house cleaning today.

I managed to go out for corned beef dinner with a couple, but am very glad to be home. Was good to eat a full dinner as I've been living on junk food lately.

Same with the junk food but had an awesome time away from home and now ready to go back. Leaving in the morning.

Glad your getting a few good meals in.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-08-2021 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Same with the junk food but had an awesome time away from home and now ready to go back. Leaving in the morning.

Glad your getting a few good meals in.
    Awesome, you're online ... that is rare for us. Usually when I'm up, you're sleeping lol..

Yeah, was nice to eat a full dinner for a change.

I'm still unsure on whether or not I'm going to stay here, but I'll try so long is it doesn't do down the crapper like it did the last few weeks and I get that feeling (some) people just can't let shit go.

How are you, Ponder? I'll keep this page open for a while while I'm doing other things.

EDIT: No problem and urgency, I've only came back here (honestly) to check on you and see if Dahila posted. I'm sure we'll chat another time and have a safe trip home.
    Last edited by salvator here; 11-08-2021 at 12:00 PM.

Sorry I missed you. I was on the nod falling to sleep after a big day when I posted that. Glad you got were able to get it at a time that pleased you. I have updated my travels in my journal thread. I am heading out to the shops today. That will be my positive thing for the day.