Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    What I did that was positive today is listen to some reggae music. It made me feel good. It reminded me of the Caribbean.

oh this is good I love a god reggae music, It never gets old
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

You can't go wrong with raggae music.

What I did that was positive today was staying wide awake while I was busy this morning, even though I only got about six hours of sleep last night.

Mike lately I am ok on 5 hours , I get up rested
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

What I did earlier today that was positive was volunteer at a farm without re-injuring my left wrist.

I just avoided doing any heavy lifting.

What I did that was positive today was see my psychiatrist this afternoon. I see him once every two months. We had a good chat about the virus.

Did get out today and walk through the village in the hot sun to get some natural vitamin D. Stayed out for a few hours. Put on my shorts to show off my pale flabby legs Lol !! Was A Struggle though but good for me I guess. Honestly, was the first time I really did something this summer besides hide in the house. Got a Caffe latte at starbucks and it was awesome. I plain REFUSED to put on a mask at the village even though some were and some weren't. Ohhhhh the dirty looks from people :devil:. Was crowded a bit though. TRied to appreciate the ducks and birds. Haven't been walking much so need to start again somewhere.

So I forced myself to push through depression and anxiety today, so I should pat myself on the back for that, at least and say overall, it was a positive thing.

I am reading a book of Enoch
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I went to Starbucks today and got a Passion Tea Lemonade

I shared a lot of knowledge with my friend , she is open minded , it was nice
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore