Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    Gave money to a charity.

Today I had a good time volunteering inside a greenhouse at an agricultural farm. Their were several others working there too and they played nice music at a reasonable volume.

Hi Dave,

Procrastination happens to the best of us. Routines are what I like to fall back on when I am anxious or depressed so I understand you when you are talking about that. I wish you the best.

And: Something positive I did today was going above and beyond to help a coworker out at work when they didn't ask for my help.

Best,
    Daisy_Love

Stayed up for a change and actually left the house for the first time in weeks. Was rough.. at times I felt like going home and back to bed, but I managed to eat (another problem all in itself). No plastic silverware so had to eat with my bare hands and could not wash them. I was with somebody and didn't want to make a scene. Luckily the guy I was with already knows me well and I didn't have to worry about being visibly shaken. He even asked me a few times I wanted to leave.. I said no. The only thing he said was I always walk around with either a really fake wide smile or a huge grimace. He said would be best to have no expressions during these times...trouble is, its unintentional.

Was out for 3 hours (longest in a really long time) and overall I'm glad I did it. However I feel completely wrecked from it all.
    Last edited by salvator here; 05-27-2017 at 09:18 PM.

One positive thing I did today was that I went out to eat at a local diner for the first time in a couple of weeks.