Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
    Today I walked through the village with a ginger drink from Starbucks. Just a beautiful day outside
    “I'd rather be a 'could-be' if I cannot be an 'are' because a 'could-be' is a 'maybe' who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a 'has-been' than a 'might-have-been' by far; for a 'might-have-been' has never been, but a 'has' was once an 'are.”

-Milton_Berle

For me it was a gingerly walk along the beach, but no starbucks

i had such wonderful day at market , Met a lot of people from exotic places, huge sales, which is good too, Of course I do not wear a mask so always get some looks from masked ones. It was a very good day, High vibes from everyone. Great awakening is happening
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Although a little sore from today's push, I kept active for the greater part of the day and now looking forward to sleep.

Good to hear
    “I'd rather be a 'could-be' if I cannot be an 'are' because a 'could-be' is a 'maybe' who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a 'has-been' than a 'might-have-been' by far; for a 'might-have-been' has never been, but a 'has' was once an 'are.”

-Milton_Berle

Just went for a walk. Nice day today - 62 and Sunny. One of these "gingerly walks" for me as well, Ponder Lol Hopefully starbucks tonight!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

-Milton_Berle

Pulled down a huge trampoline and packed it away as part of an upcoming move. Got some veggies back into my body and starting to bounce back from a few hard core sick days. On the up and up.