Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    LOL Dahila ... scary about the car and snow - that would take me some getting used to.

Hi mrseyeore - indeed-sounds like a mission

I'm just making an affirmation .... GO COOK AND CLEAN DAVE ,,, whatever works hey. will play podcast in the kitchen, wash up on the side whilst I prep. Sighhhhhh ... This computer room is starting to look like is has less in it. Actually, the house is starting to look bare - but its GOOD. Can't believe how attached I am with all my things. I felt like I was on some Hoarder TV show, with my wife throwing this and that out. Even for an unemployed family we have too much! Honestly Dahila, you really don't know how much you have until you start lightening the load. Just saying is all. I actually feel pretty rich with the things we have not sold - as in appreciate what little is left and yet so much more that could really go. Bla Bla Bla

Not a bad day.

Hope you get more rest mrseyeore and you have more quality time Dahila with your grand daughter.

Where's everyone else gone? Hope the gravity of my last rut did not swallow everyone up?? LOL Just being stupid.

I got about 40 cm of snow and it was hard to clean the driveway, but fun. I dearly love snow and cold weather except the driving on snow. I cooked Hunters stew with my own sauerkraut (we make it in home) and baked a pork loin to have something for the sandwich.l.. I will be backonder:

Well I am new here but today I got up and decided not to stay much on the computer, I also helped with most of the chores and I decided to do my mom's hair. I did not think much about anything that will trigger my anxiety so i'm glad.

Hi
    Haven't been on for a while.
    Today I wrote and wrote and wrote.. thats a good thing.
    Of course, one might note that I should have been reading excavation repports or fight my pensum for the next exam.
    But I'm ok. (almost)
    Yesterday and the day before I have been with friends

I mixed everything, I posted in the thread about walking instead here(
    http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showth...010#post130010
    Fixed )

Hi all,
    today, in a very long, long time, I ate breakfast. I did not have hunger pangs; but forced myself to be normal, like everyone else. It caused a lot of pressure in my head, but the pressure subsided as time went by. I did panic and take senna, but at least I did try to eat with no calorie counting. Does anxiety leave anyone with the pressure in their head like me? Let me know. Alita

Alita good for you. Small steps take you a long way

Just wanted to say hi to Kid and Alita ... Hi Guys.
    Ps also Angie.

hello ....