Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Gave money to a charity.

Today I had a good time volunteering inside a greenhouse at an agricultural farm. Their were several others working there too and they played nice music at a reasonable volume.

Hi Dave,

Procrastination happens to the best of us. Routines are what I like to fall back on when I am anxious or depressed so I understand you when you are talking about that. I wish you the best.

And: Something positive I did today was going above and beyond to help a coworker out at work when they didn't ask for my help.

Best,
    Daisy_Love

Stayed up for a change and actually left the house for the first time in weeks. Was rough.. at times I felt like going home and back to bed, but I managed to eat (another problem all in itself). No plastic silverware so had to eat with my bare hands and could not wash them. I was with somebody and didn't want to make a scene. Luckily the guy I was with already knows me well and I didn't have to worry about being visibly shaken. He even asked me a few times I wanted to leave.. I said no. The only thing he said was I always walk around with either a really fake wide smile or a huge grimace. He said would be best to have no expressions during these times...trouble is, its unintentional.

Was out for 3 hours (longest in a really long time) and overall I'm glad I did it. However I feel completely wrecked from it all.
    Last edited by salvator here; 05-27-2017 at 09:18 PM.

One positive thing I did today was that I went out to eat at a local diner for the first time in a couple of weeks.

Got up and stayed up instead of staying in bed YAY!! Might take a walk today as the weather is nice for November

Took in, interacted, and supervised my grandson.

Actively got involved in seeking out mental health supports in the local community. Is good to do more than simply bitch about society.

One positive thing I did today was watch a documentary on TV about the attack on Pearl Harbor.

It's good to catch up on history, I think. That way we'll never forget about the good as well as the not so good events that have happened in history.

To further add enrichment and encouragement:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_...spiracy_theory