Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Today I donated some (a lot actually) old cloths to the goodwill. It was satisfying in 2 ways. 1) I feel like I donated to a good cause. 2) I lost weight and I was more than happy to rid myself of the pants 2 sizes larger than I am now. YAY!!

I treated 2 women I know from Trader Joe's to Starbucks tonight.

Today I volunteered at a local agricultural farm (which is funny since it's the dead of winter here in Maine).

I did indoor work there, as I bagged dried herbs, such as catnip.

I treated a girl to Dunkin Donuts in the morning and another woman to Starbucks at night. I did not know either of them.

Got up, stayed up and enjoyed a cool but sunny day here. Walked around a bit and enjoyed an iced coffee. Usually I'm a night owl, but being up during the day has been a refreshing change.

I did laundry today!

I was able to comfort and help my patients (I'm a nurse) many times during my shift even though they have dementia...I love helping people.

I was riding the bike in the morning, then slowed myself down (sometimes I rush myself for no reason) and spent 1,5 hrs soaking in the sun by a golf course. Also, subscribed to Headspace and continued my journey of meditation...I felt so inspired that I moved around some of the furniture in my living room. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    I've been getting up everyday and showering and trying to take care of myself physically even if I've feel like death inside. Yesterday I got a haircut (for the first time since November of last year) and shaved. I am eating breakfast now and drinking tea. I've been really cutting back on watching the news on TV (huge trigger for me) and its helped a lot.

Yeah, I know, that was more than 1 thing LOL
    Watching tv is a huge trigger for me. I can only do `filtered` Netflix I am cutting back on social media too...can`t deal with all these things.

Met a friend of mine at Starbucks tonight.