Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast
    Today I walked through the village with a ginger drink from Starbucks. Just a beautiful day outside

For me it was a gingerly walk along the beach, but no starbucks

i had such wonderful day at market , Met a lot of people from exotic places, huge sales, which is good too, Of course I do not wear a mask so always get some looks from masked ones. It was a very good day, High vibes from everyone. Great awakening is happening
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Although a little sore from today's push, I kept active for the greater part of the day and now looking forward to sleep.

Good to hear

Just went for a walk. Nice day today - 62 and Sunny. One of these "gingerly walks" for me as well, Ponder Lol Hopefully starbucks tonight!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Pulled down a huge trampoline and packed it away as part of an upcoming move. Got some veggies back into my body and starting to bounce back from a few hard core sick days. On the up and up.

^That's awesome!!

Went for a short walk after being indoors for almost a full week mostly in bed. Good grief...does the world change this fast?? and not in a good way either.

I'm mean I know my memory isn't *that* bad. Man.. I was looking for (searching for) something out there to make me feel a ease or whole or something within - wrong move I Guess I need to look at it differently going forward, and I know its not (totally) me. Everything, and I do mean everything just feels wrong. Anyways, the positive thing is that I did eventually get outside and will try to see it as yet another first step towards getting back up after a huge downfall.

Also.. in a short while, somebody it taking me to starbucks, so I look forward to that

Okay,, focus of what it right. For now, don't even try to figure out other people or the world situation. Just pull (withdraw) back even further if that is even possible. I mean how much more can a human being be more isolated. But for now, has to be this way. Throwing myself out there for people to 'have at it' isn't fair to me.

Yeah, Ponder, as you can see, I really should think about starting that thread I was talking about. I just wan to make some kind of sense. Everything is still pretty jumbled.

Sorry guys.. I realize my writing is terrible these days. Just struggling is all.
    Last edited by salvator here; 11-29-2020 at 03:24 PM. Reason: I tried..

So true Sal. Thankfully I no longer try to keep up with the world. If I did, I would have to read a volumes of data just to catch up after also spending my week long periods inside. Yes it is sad to see so much authority leading the way with regards to basic daily living but I leave that to mine or your new thread. YES PLEASE → No pressure but would love to see you start a new thread where you talk about whatever. I guess it would not be so bad to talk about reality in a way that we can keep ourselves above the water.

Your writings never ever have to be in a straight line for me Sal. I much prefer to go down a jumbling creek as opposed to someone's well laid out kitchen sink. hehe ... now I am not making much sense.

You did a good job turning a negative thought steam to match the theme of this thread.

Thanks for the read.

Mowed front and back. Did the edging as well as weeding then blew and swept it all down. Hosed down the concrete on both back veranda and carport as well as cleaned up after the fence builders who really should of done it themselves. Also cleaned up a lot of the rubbish on back veranda and repotted my plants and threw out a decaying plant stand. Also added some more household rubbish up behind back shed. I think that was it ... huge day. Possible a few other things that I can't remember. It was hot as so I took a break and left half of all that where I finished off around 8pm watering the grass where the tamp used to be. It was nice to be outside with the hose at that time of night. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz I think I will sleep well tonight. Have been up since 5am which is also another positive thing. Trying to keep that a routine now. Waking up the same time each day really helps.