Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

No confidence....

I don't know where to start. I'm new here. Even though you can't see me I'm still scared to express how I feel. I'm a single mom, I feel alone. I sometimes think about killing myself so the pain will go away. I was in a abusive relationship, emotionally and physically. That change my life in so many ways. I try to be strong for my child but it's so hard. I finally decided to take a chance and let someone in my life and I even trusted him enough to meet my child. But there are days when I feel like im not good enough. I want to be loved and give my love but I'm afraid. I cry. How can I want someone to want me and I don't even believe in myself. I just don't know. ....

It sounds as if you might be lucky this time and have found a nice partner to be with. If he is good for you and your child try to give him some trust and enjoy a nice time as a family.

Don't be hard on yourself, After the relationship you have just come out of it is not unusual for your confidence to take a blow. Just take your time and I'm sure that if he is the right person for you....you will begin to come out of your shell a bit more and the confidence will begin to come back.

The forum will always be here, you are not alone.

He was a great guy. But me being stupid and insecure I pushed him away. He wants nothing to do with me.
    I'm so freaking stupid!!!!

You take this time and focus on learning to love yourself. Please do not put all your happiness on someone else!! You are an amazing person who is strong and brave raising your child on your own. Acknowledge that you are doing something incredible and go easy on yourself. If you need anything please message one of us.

I don't know how