Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Most powerful 100% organic powder

Hello all my name is Jeremy, I truly feel the need to share what I have found that has been heaven sent for me. I have been on just about every RX pain killer there is for my 10+ year battle with back problems but in the end the side effects where just not worth the temporary relief the pills brought, I also suffer from anxiety so have been on RX pills for that as well. To make a long story short there is an all natural product on ebay that I have been using for more than a year now, it has given me the relief for both pain and anxiety the RX meds had given me but gives me ZERO side effects. Please allow yourself to explore this option if you are on RX meds. All the best to you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111114190922...84.m1555.l2649
    hh 001.jpgkra 001.jpg

Nobody going to pull the trigger on this? I was a bit weary when I first saw it as well, but am SO happy I did, I would love to hear another persons experience with it or is it just my chemistry that is in sync with it??

What's the exact herb or active element?

The two the seller would disclose to me were, Rauvolfia serpentina & Corynanthine. But my personal experience with Mitragyna speciosa tells me there is some of this in it as well, I believe its the combination of three that makes it so effective, at least for me.

TX! I'll keep it in mind for sure. Alankay

No problem. If you do decide to give it a try please come back here and share your experience with it. Thanks.

Medication is only one we should get through relief at some peculiar time.Mostly I suggest to have good natural remedies only.

Kushy, I totally agree... everyones system reacts different to medication for me the RX pills gave me horrible side effect, thats why I am so happy I found a natural alternative that works just as well if not better and I do not have any side effects from.

Wanted to also say not only does it help with my anxiety but it has given me some on the most solid sleep I have ever had.

Bump anyone tried it yet?