Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    ^ Feel free to join in on the fun, Casstar !

Live as a porcelain doll.. that lil' girl on that "Wizard Of Oz" prequel managed

Ice cream sandwitch OR a Klondike ?
    "Fear is static that prevents me from hearing myself."

I've cream sand which because I love how the wafer welds itself to your fingers.

Die by shark or by alligator?
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Probably alligator? I have a feeling if I was killed by a shark, people would just roll their eyes and think 'like that hasn't been done already'

Throwing a baseball with your left hand.... Or throwing a chair with your right hand. Which do you think you'd throw further?

Baseball!

Stub your toe or bang your elbow?
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Oooooh that's tough but I'm gonna say elbow :-/

Would you rather go bald or be 50 stone?

Hi Hannah! Feel like I haven't seen you in ages!! But I'm thinking that is probably a good sign since it likely means you are doing better! Anyhow, hi!! smi12-2.gif

That is really tough, but I DEFINITELY could not handle being 50 stone, so I'll have to say bald!

Permanent ringing in your ears or a permanent tremor?
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Hi Joanna I'm pleased to be back :-) (we changed Internet providers and I wish we never had grrrr)

Ummm I'm gonna have to go with the tremors, I hear everything and it's really annoying. (We had plug things to keep mice away and they drove me crazy because I could hear them all the time, my hubby never heard them lol)

Would you rather climb Mount Everest or swim the channel?

Sorry you had problems changing internet providers! Hope it all goes smoothly now!

Um....Probably rather swim the channel (as long as I had someone following along behind me in a boat so they could rescue me if I got into difficulty!)

Would you rather work from home or have to leave the house in order to go to work?

(Check!
    )

Banned
    Leave the house. I'd be way too distracted at home.
    Would you rather get a normal practical question or a silly question? Practical? Okay..

Would you rather get a silly gift or a practical gift?

Practical. I want Xbox.

Would you rather get Xbox for Christmas, or something else?