Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dp is a part of anxiety usually occurs with prolonged stress and anxiety as your body is in fear mode a lot it's your body's way of taking time out so your mind might be ther but your body is recovering and making u feel as tho your not ther to try and block the fear and recover it does pass with time but it's like anything the more you think about it or pay attention to it the more aware you are of it. I do get it every so often but I just carry in nd try and ignor it or if I'm at home I leave hubby dwn wiv the kids nd chill on be for abit wiv sum relaxation music or read

Wow I didn't know there was a name for this - "Out of body" experience. I often feel this more now then before it's so stressful as I think I'm slowly going to detach all together from the - "Norm." I often have trouble concentrating, reading, in and out of day dreams, and a constant feeling that this whole life of mine is not real. My two children are keeping me grounded but there is a fine line which I'm scared I'll cross over

I have anxiety with derealization. it does go away along with the anxiety. Just a hint... Don't stress about it. It just makes it worse. Relax!

My anxiety and panic stem from trauma when I was 19-20. After that I partied A LOT and did a lot of drugs, which began to wane when I got treatment for it ( I was Also depressed and had horrible flashbacks where I would often wicked self harm... But those don't exist anymore... Just panic and anxiety ).
    Anyways I cannot say I've felt like that but when I am in panic mode I cannot think right, and my mind goes too fast and I don't feel or act totally myself.
    BUT!! Everyone's symptoms with panic and anxiety are different. One of my college colleagues would pass out with panic attacks.
    And if you are having these feelings / symptoms talk your doctor. Many people have dual diagnosis. It could be something else--- or Not. Maybe google some keywords to find more info on the computer.