Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So it would be ok to take all 3 together? What I mean by that is one won't dis compliment another? or are they really all separate, also what would you mean when you say "in a funk?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_1292 View Post
    So it would be ok to take all 3 together? What I mean by that is one won't dis compliment another? or are they really all separate, also what would you mean when you say "in a funk?"
    I take the focus and mood in the am ..... A calm at lunch if I need it and at bed time.

I have anxiety and have the true focus which I bought for another reason year ago. How do you feel on the true calm?

This thread is five years old with no recent posts or activity from any of the above users. Might be best to start you own thread on the topic. What other methods do you use when dealing with anxiety levels that disrupts your life.

Do you understand the concept of anxiety being a normal part of our daily lives? More so that the disorder with GAD is more to do with the levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    This thread is five years old with no recent posts or activity from any of the above users. Might be best to start you own thread on the topic. What other methods do you use when dealing with anxiety levels that disrupts your life.

Do you understand the concept of anxiety being a normal part of our daily lives? More so that the disorder with GAD is more to do with the levels?
    I’ve seen anxiety in my family since I was a child and seeing psychologist since months. My dad, multiple uncles, grandfather had/have ocd and my mother and all her siblings have anxiety. I know anxiety is normal but it’s not normal to dry heave all day long. I’ve been on pills. Just came onto forum to read what other ppl are doing and taking as supplements. NATROL® STRESS ANXIETY DAY & NITE I was just reading about and seems like good reviews

I put up a link in your other thread with respect to causes and remedies for dry heaving. I don't have issues with promoting Google, but will say it takes a lot of effort to get to the bottom of core issues. It will require a lot of researching and vigilant discernment to sift through all the all marketing hype. The only way you will ever determine the value of a product is to try it for yourself. I've just noted a 3 star rating on that product in one place then a 5 start rating at another. Whilst user review can make a good gauge of products ... when it comes to the consumption of organic products; such reviews are obscure once you understand the science behind synergism. Can't quite remember ... did you say you had issues seeing a doctor about this problem?

If you want to know about medication for anxiety ... I suggest you don't base your decision on the experience of others. Again for the reasons as I mentioned above. The medication subsection in here and other mental health forums are more for commiseration than any kind of place to warrant making informed decisions. Experimentation with antidepressant and antipsychotics have been known to destroy lives and why some mental health forums ban the discussions of medications online. I think people should be able to talk about whatever ... I'm just noting the danger and complacency in which forum members typically talk about the use of drugs when it comes to maintaining their levels of anxiety.

On a brighter note, there have been the odd forum user in here either on meds or not that talk about a number of natural ways in which they deal with anxiety.

It's probably best to start a new thread as opposed to this 5 year old one. Dahila uses a lot of herbs to good affect, but that's her story. I have also had good results, however note they only work when I have been looking after myself. When I eat garbage like any kind of bread or simple carbs in simple forms ... have sugar, salt and all the other yummy and addictive sweets and sauced on my foods, start eating more than I need ... basically when I am using food for comfort beyond a certain points - NONE - of the supps or herbs do jack for me. You really have to be living clean to get any of the wondrous testimonial effects.

Becoming sick is a good incentive to understanding these dynamics of which I speak. This view I have come to see through years of my own ups and downs. I've been through the dry mouth, dry heaving, all the way down to a ripped ass hole from constant constipation. Nothing new ... quite common actually. We are a sick bunch that's always on the look for a quick fix. The more quick fixes people buy into, the more problems arise and the more Googling they do.

My New Book:

From Dry Heaving to Ripped Assholes

Just kidding ... best of luck sorting your problem out.
    I've learned how to handle mine. Although at times it can be a case of "ouch! - I'll never eat that again!" Food & Lifestyle works for me.

Jokes aside ... I do suffer from many of the elements in the following article. When I get on top of my anxiety it is considerably less of an issue. Also understanding the processes can help to control the intensity and thus assist with a good mental approach when undertaking long term solutions that typically deal with the core of one's anxiety. ... and yes medication may be a part of that journey:

Anxiety Symptoms Series: Gagging (Dry Heaving is also mentioned)

So how does a healthy diet help anxiety? What is the science behind it? I just figured it was all in your mind. The only thing I was told so far is drinking water and deep breathing. But I can’t blow out through my mouth for deep breathing as the gagging urge is there and defeats the purpose. Just wondering when I feel sick what should I tell myself? Should I say oh it’s only anxiety live with it or try change topic in my mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Nytro1050 View Post
    So how does a healthy diet help anxiety? What is the science behind it? I just figured it was all in your mind. The only thing I was told so far is drinking water and deep breathing. But I can’t blow out through my mouth for deep breathing as the gagging urge is there and defeats the purpose. Just wondering when I feel sick what should I tell myself? Should I say oh it’s only anxiety live with it or try change topic in my mind?
    Nytro for me quitting all grain were a God send, my anxiety went down so much I do not think I had more that two or three sleepless nights in the last 2 years. The routine of getting up early helps too, It does not matter how long I sleep I do get up at 6:20 ,, Then there is meditation. Nothing can match the effect of meditation. If you have problem to start it, try Jon Kabat Zinn ; guided meditation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=espfm5_YvBU
    tons of videos ,,,,,, do not take any supplements except magnesium Bisglycinate ( I take one pill a day 200 mg) helps with anxiety, then vitamin D3 we all are deficient of that. All vitamins from group B helps with anxiety. The best it to eat a small amount of nuts (walnut) everyday, To have a half of avocado, at least 5 servings of veggies, No junk food ,
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Smiles -

It's like asking "How does Healthy Food Keep Us Healthy?"

Did a huge post ... but because I am using my new user name ... It had to be moderated and thus as we have none it will not show up. lol

Dude ... Slow Down. Understanding the science is fun and can help ... but useless if you don't do the experiments yourself.

There are many elements to ones health ... failing on one area impedes the other.