Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Herbal supplements

Just wanted to share.....
    I started taking the brand Now supplements True Focus (because I sometimes feel my mind is a blank) True Calm ( because I have horrible physical and mental anxieties) & Mood Support (because I feel I have been in a funk the past year).
    I must say I actually do feel better. The most obvious change for me has been that I have had no pounding/racing heart all week!!!!! This makes me so happy. I got up today after starting the supplements Friday and had energy (enough to clean my baseboards, rearrange my pantry and Tupperware cabinet)! I really hope this feeling continues and only gets better. At this point I am urging anyone that has struggles like mine to give it a shot!

I've not seen any of these as I would like to give anything a go after failing at Prozac.

Have you stopped drinking alcohol too?

Quote Originally Posted by u4ea View Post
    Have you stopped drinking alcohol too?
    I haven't stopped drinking, but I just have some wine at night. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie99c View Post
    I've not seen any of these as I would like to give anything a go after failing at Prozac.
    You can order them all on amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoidPenny View Post
    I haven't stopped drinking, but I just have some wine at night. ;-)
    Nice! I only ask because in one of your last posts, you were drinking with the best of 'em and made mention of stopping or slowing down - I was just curious as to if that helped.

Quote Originally Posted by u4ea View Post
    Nice! I only ask because in one of your last posts, you were drinking with the best of 'em and made mention of stopping or slowing down - I was just curious as to if that helped.
    Yeah, I'm slowing down for sure.

This is great can you please keep us updated. Im very interested in this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by nf1234 View Post
    This is great can you please keep us updated. Im very interested in this subject.
    Will do! Really feeling better so far, especially the pounding heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoidPenny View Post
    Just wanted to share.....
    I started taking the brand Now supplements True Focus (because I sometimes feel my mind is a blank) True Calm ( because I have horrible physical and mental anxieties) & Mood Support (because I feel I have been in a funk the past year).
    I must say I actually do feel better. The most obvious change for me has been that I have had no pounding/racing heart all week!!!!! This makes me so happy. I got up today after starting the supplements Friday and had energy (enough to clean my baseboards, rearrange my pantry and Tupperware cabinet)! I really hope this feeling continues and only gets better. At this point I am urging anyone that has struggles like mine to give it a shot!
    They look pretty good and have quite a few things that can increase norepinephrine. You should try them with some NOW Super Cortisol Support. Don't know if they will interact together of anything but they're what I've just brought with some L-Phenylalanine to increase Norepinephrine levels to get rid of the brain fog.