Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: 24/7 Tremors

24/7 Tremors

Hello. Im a 24 year old male who has suffered from anxiety and panic attacks since I was in elementary school. I've noticed I have tremors in my fingers 24/7 everyday . Its not real bad but it's noticeable to me . I've had the tremors at least since I was a teen. I also have some minor tremor in my neck . I'm a hypochondriac so Ive been worrying that I have essential tremor or something worse . Some days it's not that bad, some days I just wake up shaky. It's increased by nervousness , when I'm ill, and especially if I'm angry , my neck will shake bad. I plan on going to a neurologist when I have the money . My question is does anyone else have this problem ? Can anxiety over years cause a non stop trembling in a person . The only time I don't notice it is when I am at rest . No one else really notices it but me yet. If I knew it wouldn't get any worse I probably wouldn't worry so much . I just don't want to be 30 - 40 something and shaking like a leaf

Hello there I have had this in my hands yes so i know how you feel,it a pain in the backside and is really annoying

Without stop ? The tremor I mean

And hello

Yes they was bad for me,but I have to say I think it's anxiety as when I had a bad patch of anxiety and I mean I was bad for two weeks they was non stop but now they have gone,I'm on meds to
    So I think they may help but with anxiety I do thing a good mind set helps a lot towards what happens to our body's

I'm afraid mine is essential tremor because both my parents have had shaky hands, though both have had anxiety issues too. To be fair I get little to no exercise , and don't eat right

Quote Originally Posted by foxarcane View Post
    I'm afraid mine is essential tremor because both my parents have had shaky hands, though both have had anxiety issues too. To be fair I get little to no exercise , and don't eat right
    Can't the doctor give you something to ease it up as I'm sure there's meds out there to help with this?oh believe me I know I'm the same worn exercise and eating rubbish lol

I plan on going to the neurologist soon when I can afford it