Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does anyone else feel unwell most days?

Hello,

I feel unwell most days and this has been going on for years now. Needless to say I have been to the doctor many times and have had several tests (though I'm sure there are more tests I could have if my doctor took me more seriously).

The main symptoms I have are nausea, headaches, sinus issues, fatigue, back ache and a general feeling of being unwell (malaise). I feel like this most days and have done for years now. Naturally it makes me anxious that I feel like this because it seems that something must be wrong with me. It's very hard for me to believe that it's anxiety making me feel like this though.

Does anyone else feel unwell most days?

Thanks for any feedback.

Yes, most of the time. Sinus problems makes you tired and I feel so lightheaded which makes me so anxious

Me. I have all your symptoms. Not nausea as much though. I have dizziness fatigue, headaches, sinus problems, ear problems, weakness, off balance, so many eye issues that have been permenant to my vision for about 9 months now, chest pain, feeling like my heart completely stops, feeling like I have a weak heart in general, numbness and so much more. Everyday all day. I'm finally getting all my tests done tomorrow. I've waited almost a year due to not having insurance and no financial help.

Thanks for the replies Malyn and autumnbee. Good luck with your tests tomorrow, autumnbee. Let us know how you get on.

I feel like crap most days.
    I wake up feeling alright, but as the day progresses I feel panic symptoms most of the day.
    Mostly feeling dizzy or like something horrible is going to happen. Usually it lasts all day.

Yep I feel like death every day. Extreme exhaustion, dizziness, off balance, heavy head, sore neck and millions of odd head sensations.

yes everyday I have constant chest pain all over arm pain numb/sore tingly hands feet fingers and have no energy.

does anyone feel sometime not anxious when they get all this also? it just makes me worry its not anxiety wen i feel ok except pains!

and autumnbee where abouts do u get numb feeling?
    Last edited by emtw12; 08-28-2013 at 03:43 AM.

does meds help anyone or help relieve the symptoms?

My numb feelings in my arms and legs. Also my head

I get it in my arm left arm and tingly it's scary when I have chest pain a lot also n my arm plays up