Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: :-(

:-(

Just woke up suddenly with sore,burning chest if that makes sense,I am panicking again now,wish It would go away!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by saralouise75 View Post
    Just woke up suddenly with sore,burning chest if that makes sense,I am panicking again now,wish It would go away!!!!!!
    It's just your anxiety try and relax and I know it's hard but it will go away

Yes , I agree .. Def anxiety , I use to get this a lot bad its not nice

I wish I didn't have all these thoughts in my head-thinking the worst!!!I am trying not to but anxiety takes over again.

I wish I didn't have all these thoughts in my head-thinking the worst!!!I am trying not to but anxiety takes over again.
    I know... It's very hard ... Could u read of listen to some Muzik to try and help u get off to sleep

I am just awake now,hot and bothered!!!!

I am just awake now,hot and bothered!!!!
    Yeah , it is pretty warm ... Supposedly another nice day 2mrw

I can never relax during an attack, I just accept that it is happening and let it go. I feel sick to my stomach, short of breath, sore and my head kills me afterwards... It's physically and emotionally exhausting and just know others are also going through the same thing. Best of luck

My anxiety cause me to have to gerd, and really bad heartburn which makes sleep a living hell for me. Try taking some tums before bed or a Zantac, sounds like it could possibly be heartburn. Try not to eat before bed either. Hope this helps in some way. This will all get better but you have to believe it will, and trust me i know it isn't easy.