Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

New and Ready to Help!

Hey everyone!

My name is Chanel and I used to suffer from anxiety but have learned to deal with my anxiety. I have always had anxiety for as long as I can remember. From April 2005- December 2006 my anxiety was at its boiling point. I had stopped going to school, my social life fell apart, everyone thought I was crazy, I got kicked out of school, and doctors didn't know what was wrong with me. It wasn't until a TV commericial that I found out that I was suffering from anxiety disorder. Since then I have recovered fully without pills (I don't like pills).

I came here to tell everyone that it is possible to recover and live free again. I am here to help everyone because I know what you are going though. Living with anxiety is not a pretty thing and I hope I can help everyone I can.

To Your Recovery,
    Chanel

Hi Chanel07,

Welcome!

Great to hear you've learned to overcome your anxiety. It can be a very vicious cycle and it seems you got caught up in it from what you describe. Im in the process of settling my anxiety down with some techniques im learning. Its the biggest challenge i have faced in my young 24yrs of life however i know i'll get there.

Great to hear your back on track!

Great to hear Mark!