Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I can also totally relate to this. I had a bit of a panic attack yesterday, and thought I was having heart failure issues. My wife says the same stuff to me, over and over. It passed. No heart problems. I've had all the tests in the recent past.

I went for a run today. Felt great.

The mind is such a powerful thing.

So inspiring.. Thanks for sharing your story...
    Anti-anxiety: Xanax ( alprazolam )
    Anti-depressants: Zoloft pills
    Pillsforall.com

its weird cos i never acknowledge that i have panic attacks. to me its intense anxiety where i could easily thump someone and if you knew me that is not like me at all. today i have had to push through the anxiety and depression, got the two today . i needed to get up town and do things. for me when it feels so much like supercharged turmoil. i will more than likely scream into a pillow and that helps!
    cough and the world coughs with you. fart and you fart alone
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Hi, i have phobia of measuring my blood preasure,every time when i have panic attack i measure and rhe numbers are high,thats scare me what shoyuld i dooo

Uh, yeah, I've been there with the blood pressure machine and that is not fun. Purchasing one only increased my OCD so I thew it away. When you have anxiety your blood pressure will increase, and although 120/70 is normal, it's not unheard of to have the systolic pressure go up to 150 during times of panic. If the bottom number stays up around 90, this is where your doctor will wonder if you are hypertensive. Another reason for having the blood pressure increase could be too much sodium - should try to reduce it.

salvator here yes a have anxiety my normal BP is 120/80 or 130/80 during panic attack and some stress a got numbers of 150/80 160/85 90 my hart rate never gets up i im on 10 mg escitalopram about 4 months ,my blood picture and EKG are ok should a messure my BP often. i dont have any hadache or other symptomhs of high blood preasure 10x..

Good to know your EKG is normal. Anxiety and panic will mess with your BP, so best to just try to allow the attack to pass (It will - trust me). Please follow your doctors orders, and if this means to monitor your BP; please do so per doctors order along with any medications prescribed. Best of luck

Hi salvador im am in perfcet shape dont have any tryglicerides,my hart is in good condition i am fitness trainer this panic attack begin after my friend wedding a drunk to much alchohol that night since then a have this anxiety feel in the past 2 months a dont have panic attack but a dont feel like old me do u have ani solutions or recomendation. my english is not very good

The new you, is YOU - shaped (but not defined) by things you've learned and experienced. The old you is rarely an improved version of your true self, and constant pining of getting back your old self will only hold you back from moving forward. As long as your test results have come back fine, I'd be fairly secure in knowing you're healthy. I'm wondering if something happened at your friends wedding that triggered this anxiety? Doubt the alcohol you drank caused permanent anxiety though. I've no solutions, but my recommendation would just to work on keeping yourself in good shape both mentally as well as physically

10 q Veryyy Much !!!!