Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Scuba diving finally cured me of my panic attacks because you can't let yourself panic while diving. I never had them before and didnt understand them until I started having bad side effects from a medication, slowly they began to calm down, but diving got rid of them entirely.

Strange since for many people diving is an anxiety causing event!

I only had 1 really bad panic attack but that was enough to leave me with worry and symptoms that to this day haunt me. Ive had examinations, blood work and a CT scan. All showing im normal other than an elevated white blood cell count which ive been told can be due to stress. Going for a walk today, hope that helps me clear my mind. Im working 2 jobs and i feel like that does add to my stress a little bit. Hope you beat it!

btw anyone feel tingly feeling in arms and feet at times?

Quote Originally Posted by Andres Tavarez
    I only had 1 really bad panic attack but that was enough to leave me with worry and symptoms that to this day haunt me. Ive had examinations, blood work and a CT scan. All showing im normal other than an elevated white blood cell count which ive been told can be due to stress. Going for a walk today, hope that helps me clear my mind. Im working 2 jobs and i feel like that does add to my stress a little bit. Hope you beat it!

Yes. I do get tingly in my hands, arms, feet, etc. You are not alone that.

Hey everyone my name is Mark and I am 40 years old. I am facing the problem of panic attack as well and I am very tense too because my wife and my whole family is tense because of this disease I am really tense and like Sjkar i want your suggestions too

Quote Originally Posted by Handshakes View Post
    Scuba diving finally cured me of my panic attacks because you can't let yourself panic while diving. I never had them before and didnt understand them until I started having bad side effects from a medication, slowly they began to calm down, but diving got rid of them entirely.

Strange since for many people diving is an anxiety causing event!
    That sounds like the most terrifying way to cure panic attacks! It must be an insta-cure though hah

I love reading positive stories and the seeing that people actually are able to get out of this... I faced all the above you have described...in last 2 months. And now am at the point where i know i have to PUSH myself into the situation and get over this.. But, still trying to learn it.. I have already seen it that when i totally forgot about my anxiety and didnt care for myself and got busy, my panic attacks disappeared.... but now am free all the time, and this is what i guess has caused the panic to be bad. I m trying myself to be busy...going out is the major thing i want to do as soon as possible at my own... Reading urr story really helped a lot..

I really wish everyone good luck..and wish the same for me too.. I am already feeling a bit better and positive from inside..taking medicine too..try to push myself for a walk daily. Am gonna keep trying and I hope i'll be able to get out of this phase ...need ur wishes and suggestions.

Thank you for sharing. This gives me hope. I know about so much of what you wrote. I know how it feels

Wow reading your story kinda made me feel like I was going to have a panic attack. I first experienced anxiety at age 9. My teacher got up shut the windows and blinds, went over and shut the doors. ( So class could take a test ) as soon as she did that I instantly thought I could not breath. This went on for 7 weeks, I missed 7 weeks of school. One day I just went back and it seemed to be gone. THEN 2 years ago at age 27 it came back in FULL FORCE. I too feel all the what will people think if i pass out? or puke? or start breathing like a crazy person. Thankfully my husband understands and helps me out so much. Theres so much more to my story but I wont get into all the details on your thread. But I am glad to know there is hope because right now I am in the hardest part of my life and struggling more than i ever thought possible

Quote Originally Posted by samanthaistired View Post
    Yes. I do get tingly in my hands, arms, feet, etc. You are not alone that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andres Tavarez View Post

I used to! I consulted some healers and what they said was absolutely true. That tingling feeling you feel is actually energy flow. Because of our panic attacks, we are more sensitive to the energy flow in our bodies. What I did was to try to shift that weird tingling uneasiness, or unproductive energy, into useful focused energy for exercising, working, and so on.

To overcome panic attacks is so much dependent on what your focusing upon and where you put your energy to. I have a free resource on my own page on how I overcame my panic attacks and anxiety. You guys can access it from my signature. There you can also find articles regarding panic attacks/anxiety that might be useful

God bless, take care
    Ken Powell
    Ex-Panic Attack sufferer helping people break free from the panic loop! Visit ===>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for your FREE report to Relieving Panic in 30 Seconds!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The most real and inspiring post I've read. Thank you so much! Reading this has opened my eyes and I will definitely try this technique!