Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Help

Help

I'm in such a state again, now after thinking some things were improving I'm worse than ever, crisis team are coming soon and I feel ashamed, I tried to take just half a 5 mg Valium but I've just reached for the other half it's the symptoms I cannot handle, I'm so nauseaous, shaking and wobbly as well as feeling so tired and now I've just added to that with the Valium I'm so agitated, my husband has lost it with me, he's off fishing all night later leaving me like this with 3 kids one only 2 and a half, I feel like I'm loosing control and can't do this anymore, I want out but I'm scared.

Hello ally I've not seen you on here for a while,you may think you can't do this but you can,you are strong,you have been here be4 and come out the other size and will
    Again

Hi em I'm in a really bad way have resulted in increasing the Valium which hasn't really helped me, I was trying to come off them the anxiety is so bad and nothing is making it go away, I'm convinced I've got something really serious, I'm on my own trying to cope with my kids as my husband has left me like this and gone fishing all night, I'm scared of all this

you are having rebound anxiety as you are tolerating the dose of valium or like me you were getting the opposite effect of the drug i stopped cold turkey 9 weeks ago and im going through hell the only thing thst helps this is time you'll be ok but it will be tough you need to get something to help ease the stress though like beta blocker or anti depressant x