Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Need help

Need help

I have been seeing my doctor for my depression and anxiety. She had me on 10 mg Lexapro and (2) 25 mg of Hydroxyzine. The Lexapro made me so agitated and angry. I felt like my blood was boiling all the time and I lashed out at the littlest things. She's currently got me on 50 mg Zoloft and (2) 50 mg of Hydroxyzine. The Zoloft is okay to the extent that I don't feel like my boiling like I did with the Lexapro but I find myself feeling sad/blue/just want to curl up in a ball and be left alone most days. Would upping the Zoloft help with this or should I ask the doctor for something different? Also, the Hydroxyzine works well for the anxiety but it's super expensive even with my insurance. Anyone have any recommendations for something comparable or a good anxiety medicine that can be taken with Zoloft?

clonazapem worked well for me starting zoloft. It dulls the side effects while starting SSRI's

Zoloft is the same as sertraline right ? 50 mg didnt work for me either I've been on 100mg for 9 years and it has helped when I get really bad (which has been twice in 9 years) it's been upped to 150/200mg then when I'm over it back down to 100mg speak to your doctor Hun