Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Does anyone use kik ? It's. a chat app for apple products

Quote Originally Posted by shell11 View Post
    Not sure ... I've been like this for a week now and can't shake it, I'm flying to New Zealand tomorrow night maybe its that ? Not sure
    Yes that maybe why you feel like that,but wow New Zealand will
    Be lovely

Hya I'm vickie 31 married 3 beautiful children. I've suffered panic attacks since I was 13 and bouts of depression I do go years feeling fine just the odd panic attack but wen I've a lot of stress and things going on in my life it comes back with vengeance just wish I could rid my mind of fear worry and panic. I'm from England and new to here so nice to knw Thers so many of uz over thinkers out ther

Hey Everyone! I'm Sophie, 26 years old from New Mexico, single parent of an awesome five year old daughter...pretty new to anxiety, but forgetting what it's like to feel normal, so I might as well have had it forever, it seems like!

I'm Matt, I'm 49 & I live in Melbourne, Australia. Have had anxiety/depression on & off since childhood.

New Zealand is a beautiful country. Just don't mention Australia, cricket & underarm bowling!
    Quote Originally Posted by shell11 View Post
    Not sure ... I've been like this for a week now and can't shake it, I'm flying to New Zealand tomorrow night maybe its that ? Not sure

Florida and it sucks, too hot, too humid, too much crime, low pay, lots of trash, etc, etc. Stay away. Alankay

Quote Originally Posted by alankay View Post
    Florida and it sucks, too hot, too humid, too much crime, low pay, lots of trash, etc, etc. Stay away. Alankay
    Lol..I have enjoyed visiting Florida ..
    .. And next month, August we are flying to key west for a wedding.. Uughhh I imagine it will be ridiculously hot then!! Grrr

And I hate flying.. Double grrr ..

Quote Originally Posted by alankay View Post
    I used to travel to Florida with my family every summer. Loved it back then but maybe it's changed a lot...that was at least ten years ago or more. I do miss eating at Miami Sub though...that place was my favorite as a kid.

Hi my name is meghan and I am 19 yrs old. I have been dealing with depression and anxiety since I was about 10 yrs old. I am from Ontario.