Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Everyone say hi :) where are you from :)

I thought I would start a new topic to get to know everyone and where you are all from etc,(well only if you want to that is lol)
    I'm Emma I'm married two children and step children,I'm 38 from London England

Hi Emma im Grisel 30 years old. Married and just have my first child a 2 month old baby boy. Im from Venezuela. Happy to know somebody to talk to about overcoming anxiety.

.I'm from Pakistan I'm 22 years old studying business
    Last edited by likeaboss; 07-09-2013 at 04:29 AM.

My name is Joey, I'm 32 and have had panic disorder for at least 8 yrs. now. I am from Texas.

I'm Jose, 32 with 2 beautiful young boys, and I'm in California

Misti, 35.. Live in Illinois. Married for 13 years. 4 beautiful children. I've had anxiety about 4 years.
    "Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths."
    — Charles H. Spurgeon

Hi!! I'm Vanda from Holland, 36 years old, married and have a beautiful 4 years old son! I had anxiety from 2009 till januari 2013

Hi, my name's Molly. Just turned eighteen; I've had social anxiety now for about three years. Living in California and hoping to one day study in France.

I'm Mike. New to the forum. I have had anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember. I love helping others though, which is the main reason I joined. I am 20 and live in Connecticut. Going to school and working two jobs at the moment

Dustin - 23 years old. Have had anxiety, panic attacks and depression since my sophomore year of high school. I always have some anxiety but have bouts of major depression and agoraphobia. I will be graduating college in the fall.