Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else??

Anyone else??

Get leg pain with anxiety? It's freaking me out!

My sciatic nerve is pinched and it gets worse with my anxiety for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsJ88 View Post
    Get leg pain with anxiety? It's freaking me out!
    I can't say that I have had any leg pain.. But I can absolutely say that anxiety shows itself in all kinds of psychical ways! It is amazing..

And that was all very much confirmed to me after I got treatment.. Meds and therapy.. And was such a happily recovered person for 10 years!! Looking back.. I was amazed what my brain made my body do/feel.. ALL because of anxiety.. Smh..

I am here bc I recently got off my meds and I am having a relapse.. Still when I have anxiety now.. Still hard to believe its "just" anxiety.. But- it is.. Grrr

I have. The dr thought I may have had a blood clot but all the tests were negative. Then he said it could be a nerve or something in my knee. I personally think it was anxiety.

Maybe try eating a banana / drinking coconut water your potassium levels could be low!

Quote Originally Posted by ava_x View Post
    I have. The dr thought I may have had a blood clot but all the tests were negative. Then he said it could be a nerve or something in my knee. I personally think it was anxiety.

Maybe try eating a banana / drinking coconut water your potassium levels could be low!
    Blood clot is exactly what I was freaking about. It just like a pain/ache from me knew down. I love bananas so ill try that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsJ88 View Post

Blood clot is exactly what I was freaking about. It just like a pain/ache from me knew down. I love bananas so ill try that.
    From my knee down I meant

Yeah my pain was mainly right behind my knee and it kinda traveled down it made my foot feel like it was asleep.

Ava I too have had a dull ache before behind my knee down. I will tell u this from experience that you can worry yourself to death over it. I found out that a blood clot is red and warm to the touch. I started wearing compression stockings I freaked so much. I found out I was really in need of potassium and iron. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by JennJenn View Post
    Ava I too have had a dull ache before behind my knee down. I will tell u this from experience that you can worry yourself to death over it. I found out that a blood clot is red and warm to the touch. I started wearing compression stockings I freaked so much. I found out I was really in need of potassium and iron. Hope this helps.
    Yeah I've constantly been worrying about health problems for the last 4 months. First i was convinced i had a blood clot now it's (what I think) is acid reflux making me convinced I'm going to die of a heart attack.

I agree with the potassium comment! I started drinking coconut water and my pain is gone in my legs.

Well sister let me tell ya I too worried I was going to have a heart attack and I was sure I was going to die young. I will tell ya to go to the doctor so you can ease your mind. I did that and it helped. I don't worry about my heart anymore since I had every test under the sun. Glad I did. I hope your mind will quit making you have these anxieties because it worried me so much I was sick, which can cause acid reflux.