Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Yeah im 100% sure!

I wished I did not even try the crap,I'm not a way put there person to try loads of shit like that to not like all of my friends was and I wished I never touched it at all

Have you tried to rescedual your dr appointment to an earlier one? Or call them and see if you can get a quick visit to discuss your concerns! I had todo that because my fear is the doctors! Our first visit we did nothing but talk about my anxiety and my fears of my upcoming physical, and blood work that I needed! So he put me on Ativan so I would be less anxious at my first big appointment. I worked great!
    As far as MJ smoking goes! I cannot smoke that either, sends me right into a panic attack!

Learn as much as you can about anxiety! It will really help you!

KNOW YOUR ANXIETY IN ORDER TO DEFEAT IT!

I wish I never had either.... I cant believe I was dumb enough!!! I suppose its a life lesson once I get over this! (Or at least get better)

Good point, I guess I never thought about that at all. Ill try to reschedule to an earlier appointment

Well MJ dose not cause the disorder, you have always had it! That's the way you are wired. I can't have any stimulants at all! Not even a cup of coffee. But the coffee did not cause my disorder! My nervous system is just sensitive, and it can take over with negative thoughts, until it spirals out of control into panic!

Yes ive always had anxiety
    I would get anxious just before I would go in class or out with friends. Now it has been waaaay out of control though!

I should add however embarrasing this is.... that I had problems having sex because of anxiety. I was too nervous, until I got used to the girl
    Last edited by JCX; 06-19-2013 at 03:17 PM.

LOL. well that's a good thing cuz you should get to know the girl first! LOL. See that's how you can start making light of your negative thoughts. ( just for an example! ).

Yeah thats very true.

I have a major question with anxiety. Does everyone have attacks of it? As in periods when theyre fine but an attack comes up and it kicks up again? Or is it constant anxiety? I cant seem to relax myself for long periods of time The last 3 days especially ive heen in constant anxiety almost until I got in this forum and now I feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by JCX View Post
    Yeah thats very true.

I have a major question with anxiety. Does everyone have attacks of it? As in periods when theyre fine but an attack comes up and it kicks up again? Or is it constant anxiety? I cant seem to relax myself for long periods of time The last 3 days especially ive heen in constant anxiety almost until I got in this forum and now I feel better.
    I've had it on and off for years and yes you may get them on and off and yes you will get more good days than bad days it won't allways be like this I can control mine more than not so you will be fine