Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JCX View Post
    Also if my doctor prescribes me medicine, is it okay to go on them??? My experience with marijuana has scared me so much...
    Ok can I tell you I had the same Experience as you I tryed it once and that what made me have bad Anxiety attacks and yes it really is ok to go on Meds please don't be scared this will get better

So both of our anxieties got started from the same thing then? Wow I feel so much better!!!!

So both of our anxieties got started from the same thing then? Wow I feel so much better!!!!
    Yes they did believe me you will come through this if ever you need to chat please message me anytime

I have added you as a contact and friend in here. What medicine did the doctor presribe to you? Did it have any side effects? I hope you dont mind me asking!

I have added you as a contact and friend in here. What medicine did the doctor presribe to you? Did it have any side effects? I hope you dont mind me asking!
    Not at all I've been on beta blockers for years in and off no side effects what so ever they are 10g and I can take up to 4 a day if i want to they are called propranolol (tho I've not taken any today I've not needed to and only one yesterday me I'm on sertraline 50g and I was tired for a few days but then I think the anxiety does that to you and I've been fine on that to

By the way I'm Emma I'm 38 I've had anxiety on and off since I was 17 so believe me it won't kill you or make you go mad I'm also from the uk

Nice to meet you Emma!! Im actually feeling excited to go to my doctor and anxious that its such a long wait. Im also having anxiety on and off if theyll find something very wrong with me

Are you 100% sure that it was weed?..

Mine was for sure

Nice to meet you Emma!! Im actually feeling excited to go to my doctor and anxious that its such a long wait. Im also having anxiety on and off if theyll find something very wrong with me
    There is nothing wrong with you it's just the anxiety