Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hi and sorry if I have put this in the wrong section

Hi all,

I am not sure if I have put this in the right section. I am a new member to this forum and an ex-sufferer of Generalised Anxiety Disorder. I will try to be blunt and to the point, although be warned I do have a tendency to waffle…

Basically, I want to share my recovery process / success story with others. I have studied media and so I was thinking of putting together a series of (professional looking) videos on YouTube. These will include the steps I took to recovery and the techniques/methods that worked for me. To give you an idea I have put together a ‘pilot’ episode (don’t worry it is under 2 minutes) and also stars my little dog. I hope you find it more interesting then a person just sat in front of a camera or a slideshow of pictures.

I hope you don’t feel like I am tainting your lovely community with what seems like an advert. But don’t worry I look to gain nothing out of this other then your feedback. I would be very grateful if you could watch it, comment and if you like it subscribe. If I get enough support through subscribers then I will start filming my journey.

Try not to go to hard on me with the criticism, I have only just uploaded it ☺ Any further ideas for the videos would also be helpful.

If you go on youtube and type - Stop feeding the worry and start feeding the recovery... Pilot
    It should hopefully come up

Kind Regards,

James

I subbed, good ideas!

Thank you, looking to upload the first episode in a week or two

Would surely look into the same on monday as my mobile connectivity sucks..

Ok, thank you

subbed, thank you

Thanks for the subscriptions