Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Reducing lexipro

Hi I've been on generic lexapro since nov 8th of 2012 I started at 10 mg and settled at 15mg I'm also doing CBT with success. I know I need to do more exposure therapy but life is busy and good for the most part. My ideal goal was to only need the meds for a short period and to learn coping skills to deal with my anxious feelings. So a few days ago I started to take 12.5 mg I'll do this for a few weeks and they if all goes well I'll go to 10 for a while. I'm a little nervous yet excited to see how it goes.

This Monday I went down to 10 mg so far so good.

Hi, I have been reducing Zoloft. I went from 100 mg to currently 25. I won't lie. It has been bad! I am now struggling with feeling trapped all the time. I can't be in a car for any lenght of time without feeling like I am going crazy. The symptoms are always different for each dosage step done well at least for me. Take care.
    "Because there is a war on for your mind" infowars.com

I was on lexapro 20 mg for about 2 years and then 10 mg for 6 years.
    I went from 20 to 10 for about a week, and then I stopped taking meds.
    Having terrible anxiety, but my worst problem is with blackouts.

I posted what is happening in lexapro and blackouts. It is a little personal, but it is a new scary problem.