Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
    Hey Sadia,

Today I saw your post for the first time. Itīs been a long time since your initial post, can you please tell me in a nutshell how it has been going? Was there any kind of progress? Is your anxiety better now?

Quote Originally Posted by tabs View Post
    Hey Sadia, Today I saw your post for the first time. Itīs been a long time since your initial post, can you please tell me in a nutshell how it has been going? Was there any kind of progress? Is your anxiety better now?
    Hey just got your message.. There's been good progress I've been doing a lot better then the initial post, I am able to go out and stuff, but sometimes I still can't be alone.. Along with the anxiety I have developed IBS and fibromyalgia.. Which is a pain in itself.. I've never felt the same as I used to be but I am feeling better.. How are you? X

Hiya I hope everyone is well.. Just wanted to ask if the sciatica nerve just causes pain down the back of the legs or can it cause pin down the front of the legs into the feet? Any information would help thanks xx