Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: :(

:(

I am sinking. Spiraling. Losing control. When will this nightmare end? When will I be the person I see in my dreams?

Quote Originally Posted by redsoccer12 View Post
    I am sinking. Spiraling. Losing control. When will this nightmare end? When will I be the person I see in my dreams?
    I feel thr same way. I feel as tho iam losing control in my life. And i love to sleep bc its wen ism at peace. Iam happy in my dreams. Iam currently on meds- cymbalta for depression and anxiety. I take trazodone at night to sleep. And valium wen i feel panicy. It does help calm me. But i hav an app soon. For a psychiatrist and to talk things out and possibly change my meds. Ive dealt with this since 13 and im 36 now. Iam trying meditation and walking too
    Its hard for it not to overwhelm you. Try to do something that distracts you. We ate all here to help one another :-) hugs!!
    Jennifer

I just want to cry. I also take Meds. I am the adult result of years of abuse. I can't function properly. And I can't seem to let people close enough to me to love me

Quote Originally Posted by redsoccer12 View Post
    I just want to cry. I also take Meds. I am the adult result of years of abuse. I can't function properly. And I can't seem to let people close enough to me to love me
    I too had an abusive childhood. And when i was 19 i found out my mom got murdered-stabbed 36 times. This mothers day was hard. I actually got pulled outta wrk for a week bc i cant do daily things. Me n my boyfriend broke up. I still live with him bc i hav no where else to live. But he emotionally abuses me, and so scared now to let pl get close to me. My family gets mad at me and doesnt understand, im going thru bankruptcy and scared ppl will come after me! And at work there guys that are trying to get me fired!! I hav panic attacks in public bc i feel as tho ppl are judging me. And my depression is at a all time low. Snd im kinda nervous seeing a psychiatrist too.
    Jennifer