Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

phycedellic theropy

Honetly psclocyin and lsd taken in a theroputic setting has beatin any amount of couscilin hands down in just a few trips, it made me face my own demons not the crap counsilers put in my head. I am only speakin from my own recent experiences so its just my opinion.

Banned
    Macast?!!!!!

Wots dat.mean?

Banned
    You know. <3 MACAST!

Neh dont get ya

Quote Originally Posted by streakybacon
    Honetly psclocyin and lsd taken in a theroputic setting has beatin any amount of couscilin hands down in just a few trips, it made me face my own demons not the crap counsilers put in my head. I am only speakin from my own recent experiences so its just my opinion.
    Hmmmmm don't understand??

Have you been taking LSD??

Interestingly enough there was an article in the latest issue of Psychology today linking hallucinogen use to improved sense of well being and an overall improvement in mental health. I would however take this with a grain of salt, the study to me recollection was limited and in my personal experience I have seen it work both ways. That is not to say that it is not helpful to some but I have also seen it cause subtle negative changes in others however this was with prolonged use. I would say in moderation this could be a good thing but I think over long periods of time or in too frequent dosings it could cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by streakybacon View Post
    Did you go to a therapist for treatment using hallucinogens? I'm really interested in this type of therapy. Use of psylocibin outside of therapy has been a very positive, powerful experience for me. I want to learn more about professionals using these drugs for treatment.. If there are any out there

Sounds interesting, but for me it feels too risky, what if I have a bad trip and everything goes haywire. A lot of my friends who have taken LSD commonly (commonly as in maybe four times a year) have said it made them happier and revealed inner self.