Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Worry about People

With my depression I am worse than ever about being liked and offending people.
    If I try to stand up for something I think is right I then worry and worry that I have offended someone and the worry just goes round and round in my head.
    I worry if someone doesn't answer me in case I have offended them and I re-run conversations or read texts and e-mail over and over to see if I have done something wrong.
    I am usually someone who wants people to like and i hate offending people or confrontation even if I think I am right, but when depressed and anxious the worry of it can take up whole days in my head and I can't rest until I think it is sorted.
    If I can't get something sorted in my head and feel OK about what has happened I never get over it and it lurks in the back of my head and comes out and hurts me all over again and the worry starts again.

Im the same, and if it helps you at all I can say in all honesty iv nt seen u post anyfin that I find offensive.

Yeah .. I'm like that even with friends... Silly really wen I think bowt it .. I stress over nufink...