Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

anxiety is becoming out of control

It's been a while since I have had such bad anxiety. Right now i'm currently obsessing that there is a blood clot in my leg and that pieces have went into my lungs or just something like that. I have been having shortness of breath and OMG I have been hacking up sputum constantly checking for blood and I honestly have seen some pieces that resemble blood so of course last night that sent my anxiety through the roof, All I could do is cry, my fiance was looking at me like I was nuts. Oh and I know this may be totally off the subject of where I was going with this but the leg that feels like it has been bothering me I have noticed this actually last year, it has way more fat on it than the other so now im obsessing over that again because it looks bigger than the other and i'm not real skinny I have weight. Also about four years ago when I had my gallbladder removed I started noticing the fat deposits in my stomach, well I did have a c-section. But the left side hangs alot more than the right side and I just feel very unsymmetrical. I even had this doctor look at it but he really did not say, he just said noone is perfect. But its really freaking me out that my thigh is so much more fatty than the left. And that part is not in my imagination because when I wear pants the right feels tighter on my leg. Idk im going insane!!! I wanted to immediately run to the hospital last night but I didn't!! ughhhhhh

I also have coughing fits where I'll check for blood lol when you think about it, it does seem so far fetched, no? Like when I do that and spit into a tissue, then see nothing, in that moment I feel like i'm going crazy, like what am I doing?!? Right? It's awful. If you've had a good work up by doctors try not to worry about it. I know, its easier said than done... and I need to listen to my own advice too. I usually just get angry with myself and scream in my head "NOTHINGS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.. and then sometimes I just laugh at myself because I feel like I've lost my mindlol

Quote Originally Posted by missmello View Post
    I also have coughing fits where I'll check for blood lol when you think about it, it does seem so far fetched, no? Like when I do that and spit into a tissue, then see nothing, in that moment I feel like i'm going crazy, like what am I doing?!? Right? It's awful. If you've had a good work up by doctors try not to worry about it. I know, its easier said than done... and I need to listen to my own advice too. I usually just get angry with myself and scream in my head "NOTHINGS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.. and then sometimes I just laugh at myself because I feel like I've lost my mindlol
    Well I have had two complete blood counts this year that I was told came back good, but other than that besides going to the Ob/gyn I have not had anything else done. I'm currently experiencing some female issues, I had a sonogram done and I was suppose to go back to the doctor to see about things but my insurance got cut off so I have to wait for that! In the past I have had high cholesterol and was put on meds, but they did test those levels with the cbc on one of them and also had my thyroid checked. Other than that I have no idea. The real unproportional body thing is really bothering me though. I don't believe the leg is swollen but it has alot of fat on the top of my leg and the other one is not like this. Anyone else have this problem?

you can overcome it be patient and fight