Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: bad headaches

bad headaches

I was wondering if anyone else gets really bad headaches and feels kind of disoriented from their body. I'm on Xanax and some days are really good but other days like today I woke up and my body just felt really funny and I have a headache and I just don't feel like myself. I almost feel like I'm dying even though I know I'm not. I constantly worry that my headaches are more then just a headache which I know sounds crazy too. I feel like I am the only one who has these insane thoughts so I was wondering if anyone else feels anything like this from time to time.

I get head aches all the time

This normally happens to me when i think too much plus the stresses. Headaches wont go even after i slept. Its migraine or anxiety. I never knew the answer. But go to the docs and see what he says. If you have been then, you know the answer.

If im worrying about too many things then i start to get headaches manly over the eyes. At one time i had real bad headaches and pain killers wouldnt touch it. I then worried about the fact the headaches were not going, thinking i had something bad going on. I then started to get chest pain along with it. I was more worried about the headaches but the doc was worried about the chest pains. Well after a ECG which came back ok then the headaches then started to ease off. In the end they just went. However every now and then i get them back when i have a new health problem. When the health problem is sorted the headaches almost stop . I know its all stressed related but i still stress.