Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hello Everyone!!!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to give a little background of myself. I went through a period of depression about 2 years ago and was also diagnosed with general anxiety disorder. I have learned to live with my anxiety disorder (medication free) through different techniques as well as help from my psychologist. I am here because I want to help lend an ear to those in need of someone who understands what they are going through.

vdai, thats great you were able to accomplish things on your own, I bet everyone would benefit from hearing how you have worked through this mess

welcome to the site

Welcome to Anxiety Forum, vdai. It's my hope that everyone, that wishes to be medication, will benefit from the anxiety coping techniques that you've learned.
    Always,
    James

[b]My Other Sites[/b]:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Vdai! Welcome to the site! I look forward as well to hear about your coping techniques!

Welcome Vdai,
    I'm very glad that you have been able to cope with your anxiety without medication. That's great! Can't wait to hear some of your techniques!

Cath
    "Practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice."