Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Psalm 94:19
    In the multitude of my anxieties within me, your comforts delight my soul

Cool Personirl

I am not sure what we have shared has helped you much. Maybe not at all. Some of us find comfort in God and reliegion and subsequently will quote from bible passages. You may need more practical advise right now and I understand that. I was once where you are; many here were. SO:

> Get someone who loves to take you to see a Psychiatrist. If they question the need - show them your Forum post and the advice from very experienced fellow sufferers here. You need some meds to stabilize the symptoms so you can function and think clearly. It will allow you to begin your journey to better days.

> Next, you need to see a therapist - a Psychologist who is experienced with anxiety. That will be where you start to understand how anxiety can cause the Physiological symptoms you are experiencing. More importantly, it is where you can dig down and fix the cause of your anxiety. Your work thee may be quick or it may take a while but it will help make you a better person for the rest of your life.

> Other thoughts: Protect yourself - build healthy boundries around yourself - do not let friends, or even family cross those boundries in unhealthy ways if possible. May mean you need to avoid bad influences currently in your life. Read - read and educate yourself on anxiety. It is curable and millions experience it at some point in their lives; knowledge is power young man. Try avoiding the news, it is mostly negative and you need positive and healthy stiimulus now. Listen to mellow music rather than hard edged stuff. If you have an iPhone, there are lots of apps with anxiety healing as their theme (Calm Radio, Holistic Radio are just two I know of). Journal - write your experiences down as they happen and rate your day 1 through 10. You can look back later as you improve and see your progress.

Hope this helps. Use this site; we welcome you unconditionally.

Thanks everyone, saw a doctor today and i'm going to have a blood test tomorrow, i'm also going to go to therapy and we'll see how it works out. Telling my parents was the way to go, i'll keep you updated on my progress

Very happy to hear you made progress

Way to go.

Glad to hear it!!!

I am so happy to hear this good luck and keep us updated on your progress

Hey man, sorry for this super late response, but I'm also 15 years old. I had my first anxiety attack when I just turned 14.. I haven't been on this forum in about a year... I check back time to time to see how all my old friends I've met on here are doing. If you ever need to ask any questions about anxiety, just ask me. Anxiety sucks, I would know, but I got over it, and I know you can too.

Good luck.

Sorry for the lack of updates on how I'm doing, I'll try to post more often...

I still have the derealization which I can cope with, but some new symptoms have started showing up. These include: fatigue, Vertigo, hunger pangs and presque vu.
    I don't feel depressed though, I hang out with friends and I still have the motivation to do stuff. I'm just worried About the presque vu because this is occuring more and more often and can be quite annoying.
    The funny thing however, is that coffee seems to reduce the fatigue and mental inclarity. Something else I've noticed is that if I get an anxiety attack and ignore it, it tends to go away faster. I've started taking omega-3 and multivitamin suppliments but unsure if they help. I've also started to eat better and avoid stuff like candy, extra sugar and other things which are bad for the body. If you have any other tips which could help me feel even better, please share them !

Hi Personirl...Just found your last post wanted to tell you about my experience w/ omega-3. I took half of the recommended dose for 3 days, on day three I was hit w/ severe vertigo, dizziness, fatigue and presque vu. Basically I feel drunk w/out being drunk. It's gotten better over the past couple days since I stopped taking the supplement
    . It is not common but some people do have these reactions to fish oil. The dr. says it could take up to 2 weeks for me to "balance" out..