Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: :(

:(

I get so anxious when I have to Lear home andface the world and I don't know why. May be because I'm in the house 24/7 with the kids I don't know some days I'm ok. Other days I panic really bad... To the point that I try and avoid going out. I hate the feeling bcoz I hate being stuck at home all the time. My anxiety calmed down a lot before I had my 2nd child and since having him and moving back in with the bf. my anxiety is so high

Do you actually panic when you're out?

I have had and still do suffer with the same problem. I din't drive far distances on my own anymore because U'm afraid I will pass out. I will go certain places if my husband drives the car but it still scares me.
    What I do is talk positively to myself - 'I feel dizzy and strange, but I've never fainted from this before so it isn't going to happen now.'
    'My heart is racing out of my chest - but it would do that if I had just ran for a while so I'll pretend that's what I've just done.'
    All things that make you feel positive help.
    Just try little things at first, like taking a short walk with your kids.
    Good luck. Xxx