Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Found this site hopin it helps

Hey well where do i start i have had anxiety for a few years now it started with just having panik attacks on public transport now its got so bad i cant even leave my house my family dont understand think im just been daft n i cant go see my doctor cos the thought of sitting in that waitin area just sends me dizzy infact if anyone mentions to me about leaving house i get nauseous and dizzy dont know what im supposed to do anymore i used to always be out n about n now im jealous of everyone n i just sit and cry and get frustrated with my self hope someone can give me a little advice

At some point you need to bite the bullet and go see a doctor. Maybe you can find one to talk with initially via phone and he can rx something to keep you calm through the trip to a real appt. an back. Maybe you can contact a group like the Samaritans in the UK who can help you. They may be able to get you into to see a doc without the wait, etc. You need to be resourceful but it can be done. Waste no more time on this. PM me any time. Alankay